Helping Children Through Give Kids A Smile
BE A PART OF THE GKAS MOVEMENT
With the support of the ADA Foundation’s Give Kids A Smile program, launched nationally by the American Dental Association in 2003, more than five million underserved children have received free oral health services over the last 13 years. These free services are provided by approximately 10,000 dentists annually, along with 30,000 other dental team members.
Give Kids A Smile supports your volunteer program by:
- Working with sponsors to collect donated dental materials and products, and then distributing them for free to GKAS programs nationwide;
- Providing a toolkit full of planning and promotional materials to support GKAS volunteer event operations;
- Offering advanced training to 10 or more GKAS program coordinators each year, and then providing networking opportunities to share best practices;
- Collecting and aggregating data from individual programs to demonstrate the great need for oral health care resources for children.
- For more information click here: www.ada.org/en/public-programs/give-kids-a-smile